Great Strides; T-Shirts? 

Should we have T-shirts?
You may select 1 option

View results

Great Strides; T-Shirts? 
Order of Merlin
Order of Merlin

Post Re: Great Strides; T-Shirts?
I've found a Madison vendor (Madison Top) that quoted $16.45 ($20.25 for XXL) if we order 12-15, and one other (Underground Printing) that would do direct-to-garment for $25.00.

I've got quotes pending from several more national vendors (Speedee Shirts, Amalgamated Cultureworks and Jakprints). Emilee is following up with one local La Crosse vendor as well (DesignZ). Local vendors (to someone) would save on shipping costs (since they can be picked up), and therefore time, so hopefully one of the local vendors will pan out, but more as it arrives!

May 04, 2011 10:36 am
Report this post
Profile ICQ WWW
Order of Merlin
Order of Merlin

Amalgamated Culture Works is quoting $14.50 per shirt ($15.50 for XXL) for a run of 12-35. They do charge shipping (VT company), though no sales tax.
VistaPrint (thanks Kelsey!) can do it for $8.99 per shirt ($10.98 for XXL) with no quantity discount, though only onto white shirts, and there's additional hidden setup and shipping fees (around $25/order, looks like).

May 04, 2011 10:38 am
Report this post
Profile ICQ WWW
Order of Merlin
Order of Merlin

DesignZ came back with a $10/shirt quote! Don't think we're going to beat that, so we're locking in with that. I'm ordering a few extras so if those who canceled want to get back on this bandwagon (or a few more people want to get on) after the order, we can do that. So, Emilee will pick up the order in LaCrosse and bring it to the event. Since we're ordering today we may even get it in time for the Milwaukee Zoo event on the 15th.

The order's going on my credit card, so if people can pay me back for theirs at $10 a pop, that would be great!

May 04, 2011 11:51 am
Report this post
Profile ICQ WWW
Hi,

With the cost being down to $10.00 a shirt we would definitely want one now.. hope we aren't too late! Sorry I missed the posts, I have been pretty busy at work. This way we can donate the other $15ish dollars we were going to spend previously towards curing CF for that cute baby Trinity! :)

I understand if we are too late though... if not, or if you want me to call and see if I can add our 3 back on and just pay for ours separate I can do that too.

Marty - XL
Nicole - L
Mom Medrow - M

Thanks and let me know,
Nicole

May 04, 2011 2:45 pm
Report this post
We would love shirts for $10 a piece. Me small and Jared and medium. Thanks so much Brooks and Emilee. We will pay you at the walk unless you'd rather we mail you a check. Either is fine.

May 05, 2011 7:03 am
Report this post
Hey Brooks!
My mother and I will have one - that's two purple mediums :)
Just let us know where to send the money.
Thanks!
Maja

May 12, 2011 6:49 pm
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3